REVELATION 20:10

"And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

I HAVE SEEN THE BEAST. HE CAME TYO ME IN A VISION. HIS TEETH WERE SHARP AND YELLOW, HIS BREATH STUNK OF ROT. HIS HORNS ARE LARGE AND HIS VOICE IS OMINOUS. HE EXUDES HATRED AND DECAY. HE WARNED ME OF A SNOW STORM. IT IS OCTOBER?????? I DO NOT TRUST HIS LIES!!!! HE IS MORE EVIL THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED HIM TO BE. I HATE HIS TRICKS AND LIES. DO NOT INVITE HIM INTO YOUR HEARTS. THE POWER OF GOD PROTECTS ME. I CAN AND WILL NOT BE HARMED. I WILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE. I WILL PREVAIL. JOIN ME. JOIN US. PREVAIL.

GOD BLESS,

THE MESSENGER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTS 2:17-21

ZEPHANIAH 3:8

JOEL 3:10-16